September 4, 2014 Meeting
From DNSSeal Wiki
- Conference Call
- September 4, 2014 at 2pm (PDT)/ 5pm (EDT)
- Ray King
- Jonah Geil-Neufeld
- Elise Ferguson
- Tom Embrescia
- Zane Bundy
- Michelle King
Summary of Minutes
- Had long discussion & edit session of DNS Awards page.
- Talked about possible MCs for the event (Frank, John, etc.)
- Made an outline of the Award event's time table
- Discussed the possibility of DNS Award Swag.
- Also, talked about having a "People's Choice" Award that ICANN attendees could pick out of the 9 nominated companies.
For Next Time
- Tom to check on the price of a videographer
- DNS Awards team to edit relevant sections on the DNS Awards page, such as:
- deciding on judges,
- designing a judging process,
- suggesting MCs,
- creating a budget estimate,
- brainstorming possible awards,
- agreeing upon a times table for the award event itself.
- Think about what we need from ICANN to make this event a reality.
- Elise and Ray to talk to Akram at Registry Roadshow.
- Check your Google Calendar notification for the updated Dial-in Number.