In order to see how use wiki formatting (such as how to insert links or bullet points), click on the edit tab in the upper right-hand corner. Links to helpful websites are listed in the Additional Formatting Help section below.
- 1 DNS Seal Ongoing Projects
- 2 Board Members
- 3 Arbiters
- 4 Accreditation Process
- 5 Public Perception of the DNS Industry
- 6 Suggested Topics for the Next DNS Seal Call
- 7 Additional Formatting Help
- 8 References
DNS Seal Ongoing Projects
How many arbiters do we need anyway?
Sketch of the Ideal Arbiter
Our ideal arbiters enjoy slapstick comedy and answer to "Mo," "Larry," or "Curly."
- req 1
- req 2
The goal of our accreditation process is to highlight good actors in our industry.
Public Perception of the DNS Industry
- ICANN has commissioned at least two fairly recent surveys that looked at how people view the DNS industry.
- The DNS industry is viewed as "four times worse the IT industry average."
- Chehade has stated that "Our industry is not a well-established or well-received industry."
- Read more at Domain Incite
Suggested Topics for the Next DNS Seal Call
- Define the end user for the seal: who do we want it to speak to?
Additional Formatting Help